Show me your bare walls to see what I can do to make your room more beautiful and enjoyable with my fine art photography!
"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life"
Everyone needs art in their lives. As George Bernard Shaw once said, "Without art, the crudeness of reality would make the world unbearable."
Many of us have bare walls just waiting for that perfect photograph to bring pleasure into your home or office. Or perhaps there is something already hanging on the wall as a placeholder, waiting for the perfect artwork to replace it.
Well the wait is over. Transform that bare wall into a gorgeous presentation that will be the envy of all who see it.
Email me a photograph of your bare wall and I will email you back a size accurate rendition of how your favorite photo(s) of mine will look on your wall. There is absolutely no cost or obligation for this free service!
Sometimes investing in artwork can be challenging. Will the size be big enough? Does the artwork match the couch? Should I get one large photograph to fill a huge wall space or will a photo cluster be more dramatic looking?
"A picture is a poem without words."
Take the guesswork out of the equation and let me show you exactly how my photography will look in your room or office.
Just follow these simple instructions:
1) Make sure the room is bright. Try taking the photo during the day, with the lights on.
2) If at all possible photograph the wall straight-on and not from an angle.
3) Attach a standard white 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper on the wall where you want the artwork to go. This gives me a size reference I can use to size the artwork accurately.
4) When photographing stand far enough back to see the floor and ceiling if possible.
5) By using your smartphone's camera you can then quickly email me the photograph.
6) In your email let me know which photo(s) you are interested in, if you are looking for just one photo or a photo cluster, and approx. what size you were thinking of.
7) Email me the photo and I'll send it back to you with a size accurate rendition of how the photo will look on your wall.
Once I receive your email I will superimpose the photo(s) you are considering and email it back to you with pricing and any creative suggestions I may have to give you the perfect look for your room.
When one photo just won't do a photo cluster like this can certainly bring attention to almost any room!
"What art offers is space - a certain breathing room for the spirit."