Here are the Top 10 reasons why you would want to sign up for my photography newsletter.
10. Receive emails with beautiful photos & behind-the-scenes stories on how the subject was photographed and processed. See an example story here.
9. The email comes out each Wednesday, with an occasional email thrown in here & there on special occasions.
"Frontier Gas Station" - New Mexico
8. It is free and you can easily unsubscribe. And I will never share your contact info with anyone!
7. You may also find in the same email items like: where you can see me and my work in person, occasional special offers exclusively for newsletter members, live updates during photo trips, behind-the-scenes features, workshop info, photo-walks, photo tips, and more. See an example here.
"Fire & Ice" - Utah
6. How many other photographers do you know live full-time in an RV constantly photographing and creating new work while traveling through 6-8 states each year in the Southwest? Photography is also my full-time gig - has been since 1990.
5. O.K. - how many others do you know besides me and my extremely talented colleague and co-workshop teacher Christine Hauber?
"Sunset at Paines Creek Beach & Landing" - Cape Cod, Mass.
4. As I am constantly on the road photographing, I am constantly posting new photographs. A current project of mine is photographing Route 66 type scenes and old cars & trucks, but I am not ignoring my ever popular landscape photography.
3. Check out an actual newsletter here.
"Old Betsy at Sunset" - Arizona
2. My last name is Suess. Yes - just like Dr. Seuss. Imagine how cool it would be to receive emails from at least one Suess?
1. Subscribing is as simple as clicking on the email button below:
"Monument Valley Sunset" - Arizona